CHEF'S STAND GAME-NIGHT DINING
Rochester has always been known for its hockey and food. Together, they have been a staple of Amerks games since the team took the ice for their inaugural season over 60 years ago.
With that in mind, prior to each home game throughout the season, fans are invited to visit the Chef’s Stand in the Genesee Brew House Upper Atrium Bar for a better dining experience, courtesy of JFS Curtze. Below is a schedule of featured entrées through Friday, Dec. 1.
Be sure to check back throughout the season as entrée options and dates are subject to change.
- Friday, Jan. 5 vs. Bridgeport – Gnocchi’s w/Meat Sauce – Served with Tossed Salad & Bosco Cheese Stick
- Friday Feb 2 vs. Toronto– Carved Prime Rib – Served with Mashed Potatoes, and Dinner Roll
- Wednesday, Feb. 7 vs. Belleville- Gyros's- Served with Greek Pasta Salad and Potato Chips
- Friday, Feb. 16 vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Fish Fry - Served with Steak Fries, Coleslaw and Dinner Roll
- Sunday, Feb. 18 vs. Binghamton - Gnocchi's with Sausage - Served with Tossed Salad and Dinner Roll
- Friday, Feb. 23 vs. Toronto - Fish Fry - Served with Steak Fries, Coleslaw, and Dinner Roll
- Wednesday, Feb. 28 vs. Bridgeport - Swedish Meatballs - Served over Egg Noodles with Tossed Salad and Dinner Roll