CHEF'S STAND GAME-NIGHT DINING
Rochester has always been known for its hockey and food. Together, they have been a staple of Amerks games since the team took the ice for their inaugural season over 60 years ago.
With that in mind, prior to each home game throughout the season, fans are invited to visit the Chef’s Stand in the Genesee Brew House Upper Atrium Bar for a better dining experience, courtesy of JFS Curtze. Below is a schedule of featured entrées through Friday, Dec. 1.
Be sure to check back throughout the season as entrée options and dates are subject to change.
- Wednesday, Nov. 15 vs. Binghamton – Pulled Pork – Served with Salt Potatoes, Mac Salad, and Dinner Roll
- Friday, Nov. 17 vs. Hartford –Meatball Special from McGregor’s
- Friday, Nov. 24 vs. Binghamton – Carved Top Round – Served with Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, and Dinner Roll
- Friday, Dec. 1 vs. Hartford – Grilled Rueben – Served with Pasta Salad & Potato Chips
- Wednesday, Dec. 13 vs. Utica – Gyros – Served with Greek Pasta Salad & Potato Chips
- Friday, Dec. 15 vs. Toronto– Fish N Chips – Served with Cole Slaw, Lemon Wedges, Tarter Sauce, & Dinner Roll
- Wednesday, Dec. 20 vs. Belleville– Grilled Pork Tenderloin – Served with Over Roasted Potatoes, & Biscuit
- Wednesday, Dec. 27 vs. Laval – Carved Stuffed Chicken – Served with Mashed Potatoes, Tossed Salad, & Dinner Roll
- Friday, Dec. 30 vs. Laval – Shepherd’s Pie – Served with Tossed Salad & Dinner Roll
- Friday, Jan. 5 vs. Bridgeport – Gnocchi’s w/Meat Sauce – Served with Tossed Salad & Bosco Cheese Stick
- Saturday, Jan. 6 vs. Lehigh Valley – Chicken Cordon Bleu – Served with Rice Pilaf, Tossed Salad & Dinner Roll
- Friday, Jan. 12 vs. Binghamton – Roast Pork – Served with Spanish Rice and Beans & Dinner Roll
- Monday, Jan. 15 vs. Utica – Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks – Served with Tossed Salad, Mashed Potatoes, & Dinner Roll